Rémy Charest has been writing about wine and food for over twelve years, and loves just about everything about all that tasty stuff. He was the Quebec City restaurant critic for Le Devoir from 1998 to 2006, and has written about food and wine in EnRoute, where he is a contributing editor. After three years as an editor at Le Soleil, Quebec City’s main daily newspaper, he has gone back to freelancing – which helped him find time to try his hand at winemaking at Prince Edward County’s Closson Chase vineyard.
Get e-mail updates
- buy phentermine on Pasta with bacon, cream, cheese and… broccoli (that’s right, broccoli!)
- adult videos on Year-old ham, dried bacon and Christmas marvels
- cars on Caramelized peach sorbet – no ice cream machine required
- which auto on Going whole-hog with a half pig: how I got meat for the winter and decided to start a food blog
- polaroid tablet on Year-old ham, dried bacon and Christmas marvels