Rémy Charest has been writing about wine and food for over twelve years, and loves just about everything about all that tasty stuff. He was the Quebec City restaurant critic for Le Devoir from 1998 to 2006, and has written about food and wine in EnRoute, where he is a contributing editor. After three years as an editor at Le Soleil, Quebec City’s main daily newspaper, he has gone back to freelancing – which helped him find time to try his hand at winemaking at Prince Edward County’s Closson Chase vineyard.
Get e-mail updates
- dining room on How to make spaghetti squash exciting
- Terrence on Oysters with verjus mignonette
- pokerace99 for on How to make spaghetti squash exciting
- Vind Nike Roshe Roze pow Fireberry Wit Running Vrouwen on Mixing it up in the wok: Italian flavors in a Chinese cooking vessel
- www.naymz.com on How to make spaghetti squash exciting